- Awareness Workshop: The State of Acid Deposition in East Asia – from data to policyIn line with the efforts to facilitate the sharing of a common understanding of atmospheric environmental issues among the scientific and policy-makers communities, the EANET Awareness Workshop in 2022 will be organized virtually on Monday, 20 June 2022 13:00-15:30 (ICT) under the name “The State of Acid Deposition in East Asia – from data to policy”.
- Seminar and Workshop on Expanding Monitoring Systems Using Low-cost Sensors
The Seminar and Workshop on Expanding Monitoring Systems Using Low-cost Sensors aim to (1) strengthen the EANET's monitoring network, especially in expanding spatial coverage of the motoring of PM2.5 and ozone with high time resolution; and (2) to assist the EANET Participating Countries in developing their air quality monitoring network. The Seminar and the Workshop will be held online, respectively on 21 July 2022 from 13:00-15:15 Bangkok time (UTC+7), and on 22 July 2022, from 13:00-15:30 Bangkok time (UTC+7).
- Workshop on National Air Quality Monitoring Systems and Methodologies with Related Partners
The Workshop on National Air Quality Monitoring Systems and Methodologies with Related Partners aims to provide the opportunity of sharing a wide range of national and international experiences in the field of atmospheric monitoring, discussing the current development and future challenge of monitoring systems and related methodologies in the EANET. It will be held on Wednesday, 6 July 2022, from 13.00 - 16.30 (ICT).
- The Twenty-second Scientific Advisory Committee Meeting
The Twenty-second Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC22) meeting will be organized from 18 to 20 October 2022. It will be attended by the members of the EANET Scientific Advisory Committee from the 13 EANET Participating Countries.
- The Twenty-fourth Session of the Intergovernmental Meeting of EANET
The Twenty-fourth Session of the Intergovernmental Meeting (IG24) of EANET will be organized from 24 to 25 November 2022. It will be attended by the EANET National Focal Points and representatives from the 13 Participating Countries.